Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Couch

Over the Christmas holidays, Josh and I found a new couch to replace the one that was damaged by Ike. Yep, the couch that, for over two years, I saved birthday/anniversary/Christmas cash in order to purchase. The couch that cost more than we had ever paid for a piece of furniture. The couch that took me forever to find the perfect fabric that would go with everything else in the room. The couch that lasted less than six months. But I was actually kind of bothered by how much we ended up spending on that original couch. I guess I was just raised to get good deals on just about everything, and it didn't feel like that good of a deal. So I didn't really want to make the same mistake a second time.

Meet the new couch (you can observe the new floors as well!).



And here are our sweet boys enjoying our $300 bargain.







No comments: